Invitation - Press Conference - Festival Millenium 2012
CIVA - April 4th - 11.00 AM
29 MARCH 2012, 55 RUE DE L'ERMITAGE, 1050 BRUSSEL, BELGIUM
SummaryMillenium Festival for documentary film is pleased to invite you to it’s fourth edition from the 17th of april till the 5th of may 2012 in Brussels. On the 4th of April we organise a press conference at 11am at CIVA, to introduce you to the organising staff and some of the filmdirectors presented on the festival. We’ll highlight further details of the program that are available for you on our website: www.festivalmillenium.org
You will have the opportunity to meet :
- Lubomir Gueorguiev, President of Millenium Festival
- Antonio Vigilante, President of the United Nations in Brussels
- Marie Arena, Belgian Senator
- Alexandre Seron, Director of the CNCD11.11.11 campaign
- Caroline Van Kerckoven, Filmdirector of «Champions», presented on the festival as an international avant-première
- Mathieu Liétaert, Filmdirector of «The Brussels Business» presented on the festival as a Belgian première
- Bryan Carter, filmdirector of «Le piège de Dublin»
- Marie- France Collard, filmdirector of «Bruxelles - Kigali» (TBC)
The festival presents more than 50 films, with 15 film in competition, master classes, conferences-debates, concerts and other activities, that seek to reflect upon the future of our societies.
For it’s fourth edition the festival started a new project on the Web-documentary with a open competition and a two day program on the 4th and 5th of May. The competition deadline for inscription of projects runs till the 20th of April. More info: http://www.milleniumwebdoc.org/
We welcome you cordially to our press-breakfast, to discover the diverse menu of our fourth edition.
About Millenium Film Festival
Le Festival Millenium défend le cinéma documentaire indépendant par la diffusion de films sélectionnés pour leur confrontation créative, sensible et authentique aux enjeux fondamentaux du millénaire définis par les Nations Unies en 2000.
Millenium Festival defends independent documentary cinema by selecting films with genuine stories that reflect upon the Millennium Goals as defined by the United Nations; in a creative, sensible and authentic manner.